Large Viking Thor Hammer - Dragon Beast Mjolnir Pendant
The Viking word Mjölnir means "Crusher", and was the name of the magical hammer wielded by Thor, the son of Odin. This large double-sided pendant pays homage to that mighty weapon, and has some beautiful woven dragon-beast artwork on the front. It is a double-sided pendant, so each side is finished and has a different design. It is made of solid silver pewter, and is not a cheap hollow article of jewelry. It measures about 2 inches in height. A genuine leather neck cord is included.
- Large size: 2 inches tall by 1.5 inches wide.
- Unique Dragon-Beast Artwork.
- Solid Metal (Not Hollow).
- Not Mass-Produced in a Factory.
- Genuine Leather Neck Cord Included.