Large Viking Odin's Ravens Bracelet
This beautiful Viking bracelet is made of finely polished silver pewter and depicts the head of a raven on each end. Ravens were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology, and the ravens shown on this bracelet are meant to represent Odin's two ravens named Hugin and Munin (or Thought and Memory). The metal of this bracelet is completely safe, and is lead free and nickel free. This bracelet is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 7 and 9 inches in circumference. This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes.
- Weight: Approximately 90 grams
- Outside Circumference: 10.5 inches
- Internal Opening Length (at Widest Point): About 3.25 inches
- Main Body Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 7 to 9 inches in circumference.
- We also have a slightly smaller and lighter version of this bracelet available.