Green Dragon Kite Shield
This beautiful full-size wooden Renaissance Kite Shield features a hand-painted green dragon on an airbrushed yellow-fade background. Dual leather straps are used to secure the arm along the back (one going over the forearm and one intended to be gripped or held). The shield is made out of a 1/2" thick smooth composite wood which is considerably stronger than plywood, and measures about 46 inches in length. The front of the shield has also been applied with several coats of topcoat/varnish to protect it from wear. So whether for the wall or the battlefield, this shield is well balanced and ready to serve.
- About 46 inches in height.
- Stainless steel studs line the border.
- Top-coated with a protective lacquer for greater durability.
- Includes 2 genuine leather straps, attached to the back.
- Smooth composite wood construction.
- Completely Handmade and Hand-Painted.
- Made in the USA.
Please note that all of our shields are individually crafted, and are made one at a time. Nothing else comes close to the quality or authenticity of every shield. As this shield is a Made to Order item, please allow an extra 7 to 10 days for it to be constructed and painted.