Celtic Knotted Tree of Life Oval Brooch or Cloak Pin
To the ancient Celts, trees were an important part of their beliefs and culture. Trees are (literally and figuratively) life, and they represent harmony and balance. This wonderful handmade brooch pays homage to that using knotted Celtic artwork. This large brooch or cloak pin is oval and domed in shape, and measures 1.75 inches across. It is made of finely polished silver pewter. The pin attached to the back is also custom made, and is extra heavy, very strong and guaranteed to not break. This item has been handmade in the United States. It is not a not mass-manufactured or mass-produced item.
- About 1.75 inches in size.
- Domed Oval shape.
- Very strong, heavy metal construction.
- Extra heavy custom-made bronze pin attached to the back.
- Made by hand in the United States.
- Not made in a factory.
- Not a mass-produced item.