Gold Viking Odin's Raven Head Bracelet
This beautiful Viking bracelet is made of finely polished golden bronze and depicts the head of a raven on each end. Ravens were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology, and the ravens shown on this bracelet are meant to represent Odin's two ravens named Hugin and Munin (or Thought and Memory). The metal of this bracelet is made of solid bronze, and contains no lead or other metals. This bracelet is sized to best fit wrists measuring between 6.5 and 8.5 inches in circumference. This is a truly beautiful and unique treasure that will last many lifetimes.
- Solid Golden Bronze.
- Weight: Approximately 70 grams
- Outside Circumference: 10 inches
- Internal Opening Length (at Widest Point): About 2.75 inches
- Main Body Diameter: Almost 3/8 inches
- Sized to best fit wrists measuring 6.5 to 8.5 inches in circumference.
- Made by hand in the USA. Not mass-produced in a factory.